lymphatic drainage massage

hotdog

Visit site
Has anyone had this done to their horse? Why did you have it done? Was it the physio who did it or someone else ? Did you notice a difference afterwards?
Thanks

NaeNae87

Visit site
Has anyone had this done to their horse? Why did you have it done? Was it the physio who did it or someone else ? Did you notice a difference afterwards?
Thanks

I have had this done to my horse. I had it done to help with swelling in my horses lymph glands that stemmed from infected gum pockets - after they had been seen to by the dentist of course.

I did it to my own horse as I am a Bowen Therapy student. A Lymphatic Drainage technique was taught to us as part of our Diploma.

I did notice that his nose ran quite a bit afterwards and his eyes weeped. The swelling in his Lymph glands did go down quite quickly afterwards. :)

I have also used Lymphatic Drainage on a friends pony who has had a cold for quite a while and she is having trouble shifting it. She has been seen by the vet twice and perscribed medicine that has helped, but not cleared her up. After treating her, her nose ran like a tap and all this snotty gunk came flowing out too.

I hope that helps :) If you have any more questions, I am happy to answer.