Made to measure bridle

missmatch

Visit site
Hi, I have a funny shaped cob! Too big a head for a pony bridle, slightly too small a head for a normal cob size. He has other bridle related issues too.
I think it would now be best to have one made for him. I want English leather preferably. Can anyone recommend someone please? Were in Northants but very close to parts of Leicester & Warwickshire. Thank you.

conniegirl

Visit site
Anna Pennell, she does the most beautiful made to measure bridles for a lot of people in the show ring.

JustKickOn

Visit site
Send Oz (cremedemonthe) on here a PM and he may be able to help :)

Alternatively, Jeffries and a few others do a 'build your own' type thing.

Jojoeena

Visit site
Just bought a gorgeous Sabre bridle, you can mix and match the pieces to get a good fit. They have all the measurements (along with how to diagrams) on the site and are very helpful if you get stuck - Highly recommend !

pony&cow

Visit site
I had a made to measure done by sue carson 3 years ago. I love it, use it every day and it still looks brand new.

CBFan

Visit site
I had one made to measure for my big headed boy by Goughs. I live no-where near them so did it all by email, using their templates :) was sooooooo worth it as it's a beautiful bridle and no more expensive than a decent off the peg bridle.

kandm

Visit site
I have just bought a build your own bridle from Kate Negus. It's absolutely beautiful and from hearing what everyone else says about them, they last and last and last. They have all the measurements online. There are loads of different types of bridles/bridle parts to choose from as well :).