Magic Brush, you really must try

ebonyallen

Visit site
Have any of you tried the Magic Brush, it has to be the best £3.99 I have ever spent. Went to local tack shop and was looking at this little plastic brush, and one of the girls who I know very well said how great these were for removing MUD, well for the price thought would give it a try, and I have to say for getting my Irish Draught x Hippo clean it is FANTASTIC AND REALLY WORKS :eek: you can do the bony bits around the face in fact all over and because it is soft as well the horses really do not mind it, and it removes the mud without any effort and so quickly.

So I would say if you see it, its well worth a try and for the money its a bargin, just thought would share this great find :D

jjbarney

Visit site
I bought a set of three off e-bay and a set for a friend for Christmas. I agree, they get through the mud a treat. Great for scrubbing feed/water buckets too. Like you say even soft enough for the mud on her face. My typical I only love you if you have treats mare, loves you to slowly stroke down her cheek with it. Will stand there for hours if I kept it up.:D

ebonyallen

Visit site
I bought a set of three off e-bay and a set for a friend for Christmas. I agree, they get through the mud a treat. Great for scrubbing feed/water buckets too. Like you say even soft enough for the mud on her face. My typical I only love you if you have treats mare, loves you to slowly stroke down her cheek with it. Will stand there for hours if I kept it up.:D
T

Thanks for the idea about the feed buckets will have to get some more and give that a try as well :D

Liath

Visit site
I'm confused- on the Robinsons website it says in the 'blurb'

Red Brush for the hooves
Blue for the legs
Yellow for the coat...

but the 'options' when ordering give you the option of Pink, black and grey, red yellow and green or blue/purple, green and pale pink!

So, are they all the same or not?! Does anyone know for sure?

kinnygirl1

Visit site
They are fab! I have the three pack and I keep one of them for getting the hair off numnahs and rugs before they go in the wash - they are fab for that too.

ETA they are all the same defo

Last edited:

Pippity

Visit site
Just bought a pack of three! (Accidentally bought some new boots and random grooming kit supplies too. DAMMIT.) Considering the state Basil was in after fifteen minutes turn-out, I want to be prepared for when he's out all day...