Magician GF

PreciousFoal

New User
Visit site
Hi everyone,:D this is my first post and I have joined the forum to ask for feedback on the stallion Magician GF

I have made an enquiry to Jill Webb (owner) but was wondering if anyone had any info.
Has anyone used him this year? Are there any foals on the ground or is this his first year standing at stud.

Thank you

Last edited:

georgie0

Visit site
I worked at the stud that backed him and produced him and he is a very sweet horse. very chilled, lovely temprement. Physicaly tbh, he was never really my 'cup of tea', but warmbloods really aren't! We had him last year and i can imagine he has developed alot since then mind.
Oh, this is his first year at stud, none on the ground yet!

eventrider23

Visit site
I think Groomsbridge may have known him last year so she is one to ask but I love the look of him. Cremello's have never been my cup of tea but he is the first that I have looked at and thought I would love to use. This is def his first year at stud though so no babies as yet.

PreciousFoal

New User
Visit site
georgie0 Thank you for replying.

I am wanting to produce a palomino (the mare is chestnut) - and out of the few stallions I know of and viewed online, I liked him the best.

If you or anyone else can think of any other Cr Cr stallions i would be greatfull.

Thank you for your reply eventrider 23

jcwh

Visit site
georgie0 Thank you for replying.

I am wanting to produce a palomino (the mare is chestnut) - and out of the few stallions I know of and viewed online, I liked him the best.

If you or anyone else can think of any other Cr Cr stallions i would be greatfull.

Thank you for your reply eventrider 23

if you look at my thread, which is slightly confusing (forgive me!)
you'll see some lovely information about dilute and double dilute stallions.

what's your mare like, and what stallions have you viewed?

PreciousFoal

New User
Visit site
Hi jcwh, I looked at your thread (which gave me the push to join and post mine as I didnt want to hyjack yours)

I have been given the opportunity to loan a lovely mare, she is graded and a proven broodmare.

She has Louella Inschallah II x Angarrick bloodlines.

She has had 2 previous foals and always improves upon herself (she is a little upright in the shoulder)

I havent found out yet how to post photographs :confused: - but I will post the one I have once I have figured it out :D

The resulting foal would be for myself

Edited: Sorry almost forgot. I havent seen any stallions in the flesh yet - just viewing online & making plans to visit over the next couple of weeks

Last edited:

flyingcolors

Visit site
Magician GF is by our stallion Mascarpone's Erbe GF by Mascarpone GF and out of Campari. He was an in utero order from UK. He was a lovely foal.

Mascarpone's Erbe unfortunately does not accept the phantom so semen shipping or freezing was impossible for us.

sallyf

Visit site
Magician was indeed with us last year to be trained to collect for AI and he was also used on a mare that his owner owned.
He is a very sweet boy and also has extrememly good quality semen.
So he does indeed have a foal due this year.

millbrook26

Visit site
welcome to the forum!!
have you lokked at mcjonnas ?
he is proven and is owend by solaris stud! the owner is VERY helpfull
he is stunning and graded
also facebook page ,could not sing his praises enough x

buffybunty

New User
Visit site
I was interested to read the thread on Magician. I am planning on using him this year on two of my mares: a black Small Hunter mare and a coloured mare. I went to see him late last year: he has a wonderful temperement and is a lovely looking, good moving horse. I would not normally go for a Cremello but there is something special about this chap. I also understand that his semen is of qood quality. Happy breeding!:)