Magnetic boots/strips

Shavings

Visit site
Can you turn out in magnetic strips/bell boots ?

I have got some for Chance and he has started wearing them just 20 mins wile I groom a day and will slowly be building the time up (as per the instructions)

but can I turn him out in them? He lives out 18 hours a day, happy on the side of a hill rug less so just wondered if he can go out in them?

holeymoley

Visit site
The little fetlock strips yes, but I wouldn’t put the over reach boots on. Too expensive to lose and murder to get clean if it’s the PE ones!

xDundryx

Visit site
Do you guys rate the magnetic bands? One of ours is in on box rest, 5yo mare, she's completely trashed a hind leg, both suspensory branches, medial and lateral distal sesamoids and issues with the distal Canon bone in the fetlock (phew) (pratting around in the field ironically enough!) she's under the care of Rossdales and undergoing intensive laser therapy as a last ditch effort to get any sort of recovery (basically using her insurance money) however any additional witchery and voodoo is worth a shot at this point and I see loads of people using the bands or boots. Even a placebo effect to be honest would do at this stage!

holeymoley

Visit site
Do you guys rate the magnetic bands? One of ours is in on box rest, 5yo mare, she's completely trashed a hind leg, both suspensory branches, medial and lateral distal sesamoids and issues with the distal Canon bone in the fetlock (phew) (pratting around in the field ironically enough!) she's under the care of Rossdales and undergoing intensive laser therapy as a last ditch effort to get any sort of recovery (basically using her insurance money) however any additional witchery and voodoo is worth a shot at this point and I see loads of people using the bands or boots. Even a placebo effect to be honest would do at this stage!

I used the magnetic over reach boots when my horse was recovering from laminitis. It was initially in Winter and he ended up on box rest for 7months. Once we had everything under control and we were awaiting the new hoof growing down, he wore the magnets. Whether they worked or not is anyone’s guess but psychologically I think they did improve blood flow. I use the straps now in the Winter to help with blood flow on cold nights/days. I use the leg wraps and hock wraps if he’s worked hard.