Major brave pants moment!

Auslander

Visit site
Alf must have polished his halo last night. He is very very much not a fan of pigs.

[video=youtube_share;CxvAFe1nf_s]https://youtu.be/CxvAFe1nf_s[/video]

lelly

Visit site
Well done he was very calm, my mare would have been snorting. I'm glad I'm not alone with a horse with a double mane.

Auslander

Visit site
I didn't video the initial reaction (because I was too busy trying to stop him fleeing!) He's pretty good once he's had a bit of a think, as long as I drop the reins on his neck and pretend everything's going to be fine. If I pick up a contact, he thinks things are getting serious!

Auslander

Visit site
Clever lad :)

I think he's lullling me into a false sense of security. He was incredibly badly behaved at the beginning of the week (I nearly had to get off, because I was leading one of the rehabbers off him, and it was all going very wrong) but has been angelic for the last two hacks - not even so much as a spook. This bothers me.

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
I think he's lullling me into a false sense of security. He was incredibly badly behaved at the beginning of the week (I nearly had to get off, because I was leading one of the rehabbers off him, and it was all going very wrong) but has been angelic for the last two hacks - not even so much as a spook. This bothers me.

He's a he. And he's a horse. Of course he is :D