Male Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Just back in from playing football - disappointed to see messages trying to get me banned etc. On the plus side, granny knickers were very comfortable

What colour did you choose? Did the other guys in the changing room like them?

Sandstone1

Visit site
I am a little concerned at some of the comments here. Ok we know that horse riding can attract some attention from some men in the wrong way but on a forum that openly talks about under wear for riding and other female topics like periods, menopause, lady garden trimming etc etc I find some of the comments here a bit sexist.
We do not know if the OP is genuine or not but how about giving him the benefit of the doubt for a bit and being a little less judgemental.

ycbm

Visit site
I am a little concerned at some of the comments here. Ok we know that horse riding can attract some attention from some men in the wrong way but on a forum that openly talks about under wear for riding and other female topics like periods, menopause, lady garden trimming etc etc I find some of the comments here a bit sexist.
We do not know if the OP is genuine or not but how about giving him the benefit of the doubt for a bit and being a little less judgemental.

He didn't PM you 4 times, have a very curt "yes they'll do" response to the first, have the second and third ignored and then write a fourth pointing to a pair of flowery, feminine, controller briefs, with each message increasingly seeming to want the responder to ask why such high waist underwear was needed.

I'll say what I like to him after that, he picked on the wrong woman ?

Last edited:

Sandstone1

Visit site
He didn't PM you 3 times, have a very curt "yes they'll do" response to the first, have the second and third ignored and then write a fourth pointing to a pair of flowery, feminine, controller briefs, with each message increasingly seeming to want the responder to ask why such high waist underwear was needed.

Well have it your own way but a few pics of womans underwear are hardly that shocking. Maybe hes not genuine I dont know and we all know there are some fruit loops out there.

ycbm

Visit site
Well have it your own way but a few pics of womans underwear are hardly that shocking. Maybe hes not genuine I dont know and we all know there are some fruit loops out there.

They aren't shocking to me and they wouldn't be shocking to you, but they are shocking and threatening to some women if sent unsolicited by an unknown male. I also know how perverts can escalate these things if they hook a victim, so I will always stamp on it even if it was simply mistaken innocent behaviour. The PM stream I got was classic escalation.

ycbm

Visit site
Gareth, I'll repeat my advice, if you want us to believe you're genuine, start posting about horses or even about Ukraine. If you want to leave this debacle right behind you and never be linked to it in future, join again with another login. You'll be made very welcome, we could do with more men on the forum.

GarethCollins

Visit site
He didn't PM you 3 times, have a very curt "yes they'll do" response to the first, have the second and third ignored and then write a fourth pointing to a pair of flowery, feminine, controller briefs, with each message increasingly seeming to want the responder to ask why such high waist underwear was needed.

I don’t think this is a fair reflection of the communication. I sent 3 replies back almost concurrently- this gives a different impression. This was the only day I sent any PM’s on the site, essentially sent following-up on advice regarding a completely new concept of comfort

Patterdale

Visit site

Oh give over and wake up.

ycbm

Visit site
I don’t think this is a fair reflection of the communication. I sent 3 replies back almost concurrently- this gives a different impression. This was the only day I sent any PM’s on the site, essentially sent following-up on advice regarding a completely new concept of comfort

They weren't replies. Nothing I wrote required or requested a reply, quite the reverse. Your 4 messages were all unsolicited.

You wrote at 08.13 asking me if another posters suggestion of briefs to buy were OK.

I replied at 11.00 a curt "yes they'll do" which invited no further conversation.

You replied at 11.01, were you standing by waiting?, telling me what waist size you were going to buy. I gave that a like to acknowledge I had received it, I did not reply.

You wrote again at 11.16 telling me the time when you planned to buy them, asking for any other suggestions (I didn't make the first one, there was no reason you would think I would point you to any more) and saying you wanted a higher waistband. I ignored that.

You wrote at 11.19 with a pointer to the knickers I showed earlier in the thread, extremely feminine. I ignored that.

You got it badly wrong Gareth, stop trying to excuse yourself, just apologise and move on, with another logon of you want to leave this behind.

If you are a genuine male you will be very welcome on the forum.

Last edited:

GarethCollins

Visit site
Please do post pictures of your horse/s and some info on them.. :) although maybe best to start another thread!
Going back to my first post on this thread, I’ve only had a couple of lessons and haven’t found it comfortable. I was thinking about giving up, but thought I’d go online to see what people say about comfort solutions. Since joining I’ve noted that the conversations regarding horses are generally quite advanced, so not particularly easy for me to contribute and don’t think I can add a great deal.

Patterdale

Visit site
Going back to my first post on this thread, I’ve only had a couple of lessons and haven’t found it comfortable. I was thinking about giving up, but thought I’d go online to see what people say about comfort solutions. Since joining I’ve noted that the conversations regarding horses are generally quite advanced, so not particularly easy for me to contribute and don’t think I can add a great deal.

Whereas you on the other hand expect a bunch of women to have detailed knowledge on male ‘comfort’ whilst riding?

No. Of course you don’t.

There is NO genuine reason for this thread or the PMs you sent. Men like you make my blood boil to be honest.

Patterdale

Visit site
Why be so rude???? Sexism works both ways you know and its alive and well here is it not.

No it is not. There is an entire world of difference between female posters with a genuine reason to be here, discussing female issues between themselves, and a male stranger asking for detailed advice about his penis and sending creepy unsolicited PMs.

It is NOT sexist to point that out.

And if I’m rude it’s because it makes me really cross to see other women defending sexually inappropriate male behaviour.

Sandstone1

Visit site
No it is not. There is an entire world of difference between female posters with a genuine reason to be here, discussing female issues between themselves, and a male stranger asking for detailed advice about his penis and sending creepy unsolicited PMs.

It is NOT sexist to point that out.
I do not know if hes genuine or not to be honest. I just think people have made some uncalled for comments. Anyway I am out of this conversation and it will pan out one way or the other.

GarethCollins

Visit site
Whereas you on the other hand expect a bunch of women to have detailed knowledge on male ‘comfort’ whilst riding?

No. Of course you don’t.

There is NO genuine reason for this thread or the PMs you sent. Men like you make my blood boil to be honest.
I didn’t know it was a site for women. Doesn’t mention this when one signs up.

ycbm

Visit site
Since joining I’ve noted that the conversations regarding horses are generally quite advanced, so not particularly easy for me to contribute and don’t think I can add a great deal.

Beginners join the forum to ask questions and learn, not to give the forum the benefit of their experience. There are plenty of non horse threads too, what are you reading at the moment, for example.

GarethCollins

Visit site
Gareth why not email the Household Cavalry? Or as you're in London anyway, pop down to Horse Guards and ask them? They sit about for hours on guard, I can only imagine they'd be pleased to chat about your predicament.
I work on regents street, so just down the road - perhaps not a bad option :)

mini_b

Visit site
Gareth I’m fascinated to learn what equestrian discipline you ride.

do you have any pictures of your horse to share with us? That’s usually how folk introduce themselves to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.