Mare suddenly showing seasons?

Pixxie

Visit site
My mare in the year and a half ive had her has always had relatively 'blind seasons' more or less never displays and other than being a bit more lazy you would never know.

She moved yards about a month and a half ago and was divine for 2 weeks then she suddenly went psycho on me (by her standards) and is a nightmare in the stable (this horse loves to be stabled) and appears to have been in season quite a lot since and its showing very clearly. There is only one gelding on the yard all others are mares and she has no direct contact with him.

Is there any reason this may have happened? Should I consider trying raspberry leaves or similar? Shes incredibly unsettled in her stable and like i say seems to be in season constantly and very very on edge which is most uncharacteristic for her and she actually injured herself in the stable this morning so i am now not only concerned for her mental wellbeing but her physical too and very worried about this wholly uncharacteristic change she has had.

Any thoughts or comments gratefully received :) x