mark speight found dead

debsflo

Visit site
just heard this on the news,my children have followed the story as they watched his smart programme. what a sad end to a tragic situation. im afraid i expected this when he went missing.

JaneMBE

Visit site
Me too
frown.gif
First day he went missing, I knew he was vulnerable after all that had happened. RIP Mark.

Ravenwood

Visit site
Oh No! - Mark was great, we loved him in Smart.

What happened to his girlfriend?

ETS
Just read it on BBC online
frown.gif

MizElz

Visit site
Yet another example of a media headhunt.....a bit like Heath Ledger
frown.gif
The minute Natasha was found dead, Mark Speight was being accused of her murder. Tragic doesnt even begin to cover it
frown.gif

Sugarplum Furry

Visit site
He was exonerated from her death by the police, but the burden of guilt he felt must have been utterly terrible.

I really feel for his family and Natasha's mother.

Rest in peace Mark.

dieseldog

Visit site
How long has he been dead for? Because he went missing a week ago and I hope it hasn't taken that long to find his body

lucym

Visit site
how terribly sad, im shocked and stunned. when things like this happen it makes you sit and think for a while
poor poor guy

Patches

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
How long has he been dead for? Because he went missing a week ago and I hope it hasn't taken that long to find his body

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's exactly what's happened DD.
frown.gif

He was spotted boarding a train out of Bakerloo, which serves Paddington, shortly after 1.30pm on Monday.

MizElz

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's exactly what's happened DD.
frown.gif

He was spotted boarding a train out of Bakerloo, which serves Paddington, shortly after 1.30pm on Monday.

[/ QUOTE ]

I caught the Bakerloo train - to and from Paddington - on Monday
shocked.gif
Weird to think our paths may have crossed, and now he is dead
frown.gif

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
Poor man, he must have been going through hell.
I think the manner his girfriend died would have been hard to live with, apparently she had taken cocain then got in the bath running the hot tap, she died from a mixture of drug overdose and masive burns.
Their families will suffer so much, yet I doubt anyone could have done anything to stop him taking his life, he was being supported by his partner's Mother and his own family, but his guilt must have overwhelmed him, despite knowing his girfriend's death was an accident.
I hope he rests in peace and my condolences to both families, their grief must be
unimaginable tonight.

browbrow

Visit site
Yes very sad that he and his girfriend are dead - but you know - both childrens TV presenters nice example to kids eh? The pair of them where serious coke addicts - nice - they were well known for being in certain night clubs in London and always being coked up - I used to to see them quite a bit when I worked in london - always off their heads- sympathy goes towards the poor familes mind.