Mark Todd Breeches

boxcarhorse

Visit site
Could anyone tell me how they come up sizing wise please? About to buy some online so can't try them on.

Thank you

Hemirjtm

Visit site
I'm a size 12 and I wear a size 28". I have a few different styles and each on is a size 28" :) By the way I love mine, live in them and they look really good, even after beeing washed regularly. have had them a year and they are still going strong.

Which ones are you ordering ?

Hope this helps !

Patterdale

Visit site
Equestrian clearance have the high waist competition ones half price at the moment, I've just ordered some! :D
I'm usually a size 10 and 26" in breeches, but I heard they are quite small fitting, plus I've just had a baby so I went for 28". Will hopefully be able to swap them if they're too big

Bayneddie

Visit site
I have the gisbornes. Just bought another pair. Although snug when you first get them until they give a bit, I'd say they're true to size.
Have tried other breeches but keep coming back to these. I wear dark ones for every day and have the white ones for competition.
They do have a full euro seat as well as suede knee patches - best of both worlds!
PS am 5'10" and take 30/34 trousers and the 30s are perfect for me - they accommodate my rather expansive thighs and are nice and shapely at the waist

Lolo

Visit site
Go up a size but they're fantastic breeches. Had mine for up to 7 years of both competing and hunting and they look new- the only sign of wear is the label has been washed to white. The actual jods show no fading at all :D