Mark Todd....I thank you!!!

cobgirlie

Visit site
I got some Mark Todd Cook Long riding boots in the sale earlier in the year. Threw them in the cupboard to keep for when I needed them!! Well after a snow attack like we've never seen here before, I saw them and thought..oh those have good grips I'll give them a go!!! Well for the last week they've only been off my feet when sleeping cos they not only have the most amazing grip but they are toasty warm!!!!

So considering I only bought them for using around the yard and for hacking they have been the best £60 ever spent!!!!

I love my muck boots but they absolutely wouldn't have kept me safe and on 2 feet with all the ice!!! I'm the only one on the yard who hasn't taken a tumble, and with me removing the horses shoes earlier in the month also we've all been safe and sound during this weather!!!! :D

Louby

Visit site
Ooooh, are they as warm as the muck boots as they seem to be the only wellys that keep my feet warm. Also whats the sizing like.

cobgirlie

Visit site
Ooooh, are they as warm as the muck boots as they seem to be the only wellys that keep my feet warm. Also whats the sizing like.

Feet size they are good but watch the calf sizing!! I got the wide and they are still abit on the tight size and I don't have big calfs!! I'm a size 12 with 'normal' legs so unless you are a stick insect ;) I'd go for the wide. Rubbed a tiny bit on the top of my heel but other than that I'm extreamly impressed!

Louby

Visit site
Thanks, Im no stick insect :D so may struggle on the width. Off to have a look now. I need some boots to ride in, my feet freeze :D

Red30563

Visit site
I couldn't get even the wide fit round my calves and I'm not THAT chunky (regular calf fit in Ariat boots).

Have you seen how thin Toddy's legs are though? Think they modelled the boots on his legs! ;)

cobgirlie

Visit site
I couldn't get even the wide fit round my calves and I'm not THAT chunky (regular calf fit in Ariat boots).

Have you seen how thin Toddy's legs are though? Think they modelled the boots on his legs! ;)

Lol!! Never thought of that!! Mine have stretched now after days of thick socks and trousers tucked into them but the first couple of wears it was quiet hard work getting them done up!!! Still love them though!;)

Louby

Visit site

Maybe not then :) I thought my calfs were 'normal' too until I tried Ariats on and they were ummm tight! :D

Damnation

Visit site
I tell you what are good for Calf sizing are the Toggi boots. I have big calves and the wide in these fit me perfectly :) They are super warm and fab grip in the snow :)