Market Harborough, I need one making , where though,

PendleEquestrian

Visit site
Finding full size is not full size, plus id like it making like a breast plate, so I can clip the market bit of to then just have a handy neck strap , thanks in advance

JillA

Visit site
Jen, I have a local saddler who could make one for you, Anne Dawson, contact details on SMS list. Or look at the others on the SMS list - not much in your area sadly.

whizzer

Visit site
Do you have a decent local saddler? Years ago I had saddler make up 2 straps with clip on each end to clip into a breastplate I already had & he put the d rings on reins I also already had. Was nice quality & matched my bridle perfectly. Sold the straps & d rings on eBay a few years ago for a decent price as I no longer needed a MH.

PendleEquestrian

Visit site
Thankyou, I wonder if oakfield still make stuff, the bellbusk is an excellent idea but I fear not big enough, so a big faff, if its not right, I could kick my self.one upon a doomsday MH, were fitted close to the chest with room for about 4 or 5 rings you could have a loose rein , and they only came into play should you need them to, and I had a real oldie, that while going through my anti gadget days got rid of, sharp mare old bones and a disability forced my hand, and because my mare has really good classical mouth education she really respects the mh ,