Marley..*pics*

Pixxie

Visit site
I realised today, that no one has ever seen a picture of what Marley was actually like when i got him, how bad he looked conditionwise and how frightened of people he was.

this was him after a month of having him
and as pathetic as this may sound seeing this picture brought tears to my eyes.
my poor poor boy
CIMG1633.jpg

and this was at the same time when he was slowly starting to trust me, but me alone everyone else was terrifying even my mum lol (im not this fat its the shirt granny bought me a large bless her)

CIMG1638.jpg

you wouldnt believe this was the same horse
IMG_0688.jpg

not only happy to approach me in the field
but others too without me even close by not to mention that body wise he finally looks like a welshie

IMG_0677.jpg

his whole face has softened

P19-04-09_1944.jpg

his cheeky and inquisitive nature is very much here

P19-04-09_193601.jpg

to me his eyes are more open, his face is softer he looks content and happy the way a horse should.

and his own social skills with other horses have drastically improved, from a horse who didnt know how to respond to others to.. my two boys grazing side by side

mytwoboys.jpg

sorry if this was all a bit sickening to you lol, but i am so proud of him for becoming such a lovely person and im welling up knowing what hes come from

Pixxie

Visit site
i bought him from a dealer in January, and all i know is he was with someone for all of 2 months before that, who had bought him from a dealer in the first place and hes just been battered at some point i think as he can still be quite headshy and i still cant touch his ears and hes been passed from pillar to post for god knows how long

Pixxie

Visit site
im not 100% sure of his breeding i was told he was Welsh D X Connemara, but now hes filled out and bulked up hes looking more Welsh D than anything else

and thankyou MrsMozart its been a tough journey but so worth it, seeing him wait at the gate for me when he sees me walking to the field just says it all to me

ForeverBroke_

Visit site
Oh my god, he really didn't look good condition wise at all did he when you first got him!
blush.gif
You wouldn't have thought he was the same horse from the latest photos you've got
smile.gif

Cahill

Visit site
how rewarding to have come on so well.
i love the last pic of him with his friend grazing happily.
well done

Grey_Eventer

Visit site
YAY Hes so coooool
smile.gif

i didnt realise he looked so bad when you got him
frown.gif
poor marley boy
frown.gif

he looks all loverlyyyyyyyyyyy and hapyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
grin.gif
which is nice