Marte needs us again.

Leo Walker

Visit site
This is the link to the PFK page and original post

https://www.facebook.com/princefluf...203823558768/2479372992108495/?type=3&theater

PLEASE HELP US HELP THEM

It is a critical time for PFK.
As Emma wrote previously about the PEACE fundraiser, we knew it would be a huge challenge to raise money both for euthanasia drugs and also keep up with weekly bills. But it is so important that we can let the horses go peacefully when needed, and so we decided the risk was worth it.

The euthanasia opportunity presented itself right before most people go on holiday, and we usually see a decline of donations in summer. As such, we managed to raise the PEACE money (THANK YOU!), but are now falling behind on paying off bills. It doesn't help that I have been sick as well, and not been able to keep the page active with frequent updates. And of course, there is always an animal that needs help. In this very moment Emma and I are sat waiting for the vet to call back as a street dog I feed has gotten a massive lump on his ribcage, and Mohammed and Sherif have just received a critical colic case in FL2.

So, it is crunch time. If you can help us with even a small amount, that will help the horses with their feed, medication and other needs. Please do not think that your 5 or 10 pounds are not enough so there is no point donating. ALL our work is financed by a lot of people giving what they can, and most of our donors don’t have that much to give. They are regular people with a regular income and a pony or two in the barn, and they give a little every month.
If you cannot donate, you can help by sharing the post. Maybe it will be exactly your share that will bring in an extra donation.

You can donate the following ways

1) Via paypal to Princefluffykareem@hotmail.co.uk (please choose "friends and family" if you're given the option)

2) Paypal Giving -
https://www.paypal.com/uk/fundraiser/charity/70985
PayPal Giving is totally fee free and allows UK tax payers to add gift aid (if you've not donated this way before you'll find the option to have gift aid added on the main screen)
It’s also the Donate button on this post! Available to everyone!

3) Via any of our banks
UK Account Holder: Prince Fluffy Kareem
Bank: Barclays
Sort code: 20-02-62
Account No: 53834387

tamsinkb

Visit site
Just a reminder that if you use Amazon...you can sign up to their 'Smile' option where a (albeit tiny) proportion of the value of the transaction can be donated to charity...PFK is my charity of choice.