Marvins music dressage

smiggy

Visit site
Has anyone bought a floor plan etc from here. I bought one as for various reasons I have a competition on Sunday, issues with my normal stuff and only time for one practice tomorrow, so I thought it would be a quick way of getting something at least rideaable.
They have emailed me the floor plan today and it doesn’t actually contain the required movements so it’s useless. Am just a bit peeved. Have emailed and asked for a refund. I just wondered if anyone else had any experiences with this company ?

fabbydo

Visit site
I had this problem a few years ago (August 2015). Emailed them and never heard back. I used audacity to adapt the music myself but I don't suppose you'll have time for that.

smiggy

Visit site
It’s absolutely rubbish. They came back with a new floor plan which basically added a 20 m Circle but having ridden it, there isn’t even enough trot music to finish the first two circles ! Complete heap of pooh.
Have asked for a refund and will go to trading standards if they don’t reply. Just makes me so cross.

fabbydo

Visit site
Hope you get a refund. For the future, do try audacity. It's quite simple to use. I just buy instrumental CDs and use a metronome on my phone. (I am the least musical person I know and still gets 8s for that part!)

smiggy

Visit site
Thanks.
They have refunded me with a snidey comment about how they are sorry the concept of a ready made test is not working for me 🤣
It’s not the concept it’s the flipping execution !
Am playing with audacity for Xmas one, have watched lots of YouTube videos !

Vodkagirly

Visit site
Has anyone bought a floor plan etc from here. I bought one as for various reasons I have a competition on Sunday, issues with my normal stuff and only time for one practice tomorrow, so I thought it would be a quick way of getting something at least rideaable.
They have emailed me the floor plan today and it doesn’t actually contain the required movements so it’s useless. Am just a bit peeved. Have emailed and asked for a refund. I just wondered if anyone else had any experiences with this company ?
Out of interest, what was missing from the required movements?

fabbydo

Visit site
The trot stretch was across the diagonal and should have been on a circle. The main problem was that it started with 2 trot circles and then other trot movements but there wasn't enough trot music. It then went into the canter music and I had enough to do the movement and then 2 full circuits of the arena!! I never heard back from them. Always make my own plans and music now.

smiggy

Visit site
Exactly the same as mine then, glad to see they have improved over the last three years !
Am getting the hang of audacity slowly, there are ( luckily ) lots of helpful YouTube videos .