Master Degree Project - Research Invitation.

Alex Titan

New User
Visit site
Hi,

My name’s Alex Titan.
I’m a brazilian Physical Education master degree student.

My research is about the emotional development through equestrian practice.

Title:
The sports practice as an educational tool for emotional development, the equestrian perception.

Abstract
This study aims to discuss sports pratice as an educational tool for emotional development.
Considerations were outlined on how this phenomenon is noticed in the equestrian universe.
An this regard, it's intended to trace which itens are most perceived amidts equestrian practioners in 2 leves (National & Overseas), correlating results with psychology theories and analyzing data thought descriptive statistics, in search for the most noticed itens of sports pratice, enabling the use of Equestrian as emotional development tool.

The research is a digital link will could answered in google docs.

The research have FEI and Brazilian Health Ministry support.

And I need your help sharing & answering these links:

Could I have your help?

English
https://forms.gle/iZHwTTqPDnLi5p9d6

Spanish
https://forms.gle/haX4sAFDVfMjrYGUA

French
https://forms.gle/336ZjJAJo7rZo4A17

Portuguese
https://forms.gle/ffTBZnKDGMsP58YM7

My best regards,

Alex Titan.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Alex I'm sorry but I dont open anything that looks like its trying to download something to my tablet.

Can you please give us a version that brings up something like SurveyMonkey which is what other research I've contributed to has always done?

Alex Titan

New User
Visit site
Alex I'm sorry but I dont open anything that looks like its trying to download something to my tablet.

Can you please give us a version that brings up something like SurveyMonkey which is what other research I've contributed to has always done?

Dear ycbm,

Sorry, the research use only google docs sheet, and we don´t request any dowload to ansewerd the questions.

If you have any trouble, please contact me through email:
alextitan.sm@gmail.com

My best regards
Alex Titan

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
Um, sorry I might be a bit dense here, but you've lost me already.......

I did open up the questionaire, as I wanted to be of help, BUT sorry NO I do NOT give out my e-mail, not on a questionnaire. No way. No other questionnaire I've ever completed on this forum has ever asked for an e-mail!

I noted also that the document is 47 pages long!!! Are you seriously expecting people to complete this??

Sorry, not able to help you with this! Think you need to simplify things down a great deal: you might know what you are talking about, but I got confused on the very first page!

Alex Titan

New User
Visit site
Um, sorry I might be a bit dense here, but you've lost me already.......

I did open up the questionaire, as I wanted to be of help, BUT sorry NO I do NOT give out my e-mail, not on a questionnaire. No way. No other questionnaire I've ever completed on this forum has ever asked for an e-mail!

I noted also that the document is 47 pages long!!! Are you seriously expecting people to complete this??

Sorry, not able to help you with this! Think you need to simplify things down a great deal: you might know what you are talking about, but I got confused on the very first page!

Dear MiJodsR2BlinkinTite,
I understand your reasons.
But this research is approval to brazilian ministry of health.
And for this, we must have follow some requests.
One of these is have a contact of a volunteers.
This research is not a comercial research.
It’s a very serious scientific work.
Approval by Catholic University and Ethic Committee to brazilian research’s.

Today we collect around 1000 answers.
And over the 47 answers it’s a multiple choice questions, and you spent 15 minutes to conclude all.

Thank you for your post, and I expected be enlightened your doubts.
My best regards,
Alex Titan