Matb has a doppleganger!

flyingfeet

Visit site
Well probably not - there was a chap at Summerhouse today and I was convinced it was Matb. Granted no pop socks (wearing long boots), but looked very similar to the pics on here

I asked if he was MatB (using full name!), he said "not the last time he checked"

So either I'm a muppet (probably) or matb has a doppleganger.....

Still I also managed a 4 faults in the 1.05 for turning a circle as I lost number 7. Quite possible I am not on form!!!

mat

www.atmosphere-equestrian.com
PMSL!!!!
grin.gif

I WAS there, but you must have asked someone else!! D'oh!

I was there very early taking two babies out for there first outing around the clear round!
tongue.gif

flyingfeet

Visit site
Would that be the one I parked next to? (I'm a Trailer & 4x4)

I was having kittens as the guy casually parks me there and then wants me to reverse 4 lorries length straight to get out.....

flyingfeet

Visit site
I am pretty sure it was probably you then!

Especially if you didn't drive straight forward and through the gate to the left - I think you turned around and went out the way we came in!

dieseldog

Visit site
Well done on the results. How funny you parked next to Mat. My sister was up there as well, you need to work out who she is as she is always by herself as well.

flyingfeet

Visit site
DD I stil haven't worked out who she is... most annoying!!!

I am always by myself, but now getting to know everyone. Was very good today as the husband / sperm donor of my mare (15 Mar .. fingers crossed) was jumping today. More Pouchka related horses than you can shake a stick at
grin.gif

dieseldog

Visit site
She won the BN, had a pole in the Disco JO on Tino a chestnut and then Floyd was 2nd in 1.05 and Spot had a pole.

She's got a different surname to me.

dieseldog

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Speak for yourself!! I gave her a huge grin and said hello, but she looked a bit hassled trying to juggle 3 horses, so not sure she realised it was me!
tongue.gif

We saw her jump a lovely DC in the BN before we left x

[/ QUOTE ]

Yellow Lorry? You can't miss Spot either. Especially as he is such a naughty bad ass about being left on the lorry by himself, or even tied to the side...

I don't think she has heard of Magic Bum yet, I'll tell her tomorrow.

Fahrenheit

www.ipcmedia.com
[ QUOTE ]
Speak for yourself!! I gave her a huge grin and said hello, but she looked a bit hassled trying to juggle 3 horses, so not sure she realised it was me

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif
cheeky... I couldn't have been with you at that point...
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
We saw her jump a lovely DC in the BN before we left x

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes we did and you said I think this is DDs sister, which implied you weren't certain
tongue.gif

dieseldog

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
This changing surnames marlarky is a bit confusing - can you PM me her name, or I'll wait for the results on the website!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I've PM'd

appyjude

Visit site
But wasn't the mare he was riding nice..........assuming it WAS mat_b - is there any photographic proof.......perhaps he is just saying he was there to get more attention.

appyjude

Visit site
hehehehe, isn't she just - it's a pity actually - if she weren't so bl**dy talented and didn't LOVE it so much we could keep her without guilt and leave her in a field to hack out occassionally
shocked.gif
BUT as she LOVES doing things and being out there - well, she in on Mat_B's for sale page (can't find the crying smilie
frown.gif
)

I is a not-so-happy-loosa-lover
crazy.gif