Matchy lovers.. And shoppers!!

HayleyUK

Visit site
Who's hoping for what in the Winter seasons?

I nabbed the super cute new spooks snowflake pad in NL last week on holiday - so waiting for the matchy bandages to come out here!!

I'm after a new winter coat for riding, a long one for the yard.

Also hoping for a soft orange colour matchy set...!!

Sukistokes2

Visit site
I've gone for this super smart matchy matchy set......horse looks delighted....not!
This is from rider be seen and has stopped traffic.....not sure I'm doing this matchy matchy thing right though!? :D ;)

Bernster

Visit site
I only have a fledgling collection and even then I haven't used all of them, so I'm not planning on getting a lot more. But FFM have just posted some nice new saddle cloths and the blue ones have caught my eye! I use boots not bandages though so would want to find some matchy boots before I commit �� They do a nice red in that range too

DirectorFury

Visit site
I'm waiting to see if there's any new Eskadron that I like but I'm not holding out much hope - there's not been a really good collection since the summer of Baltic and neon :(. The new AW Anky is also quite uninspiring apart from one lovely looking khaki pad - but some genius has decided to stick small metal studs all over it which will scratch my saddle to death so that's a no.

I'll definitely be buying some Le Mieux, probably turquoise and blueberry. I don't think they're doing any new winter colours this year which makes me very sad.

On the plus side the money that I save on buying matchy will be going towards many lessons instead! :p

HayleyUK

Visit site
Omg I love the matchy hats....!!!!! They are so cute 😂😂

Bernster - the new HV polo is mega pretty. I spotted a really pretty grey colour on Ooteman and also spied a patent trim for this season which looked nice. Haven't seen them with any of the U.K shops yet though.. 😢

Oh, I know...!! I saw the Anky in Holland whilst we were away and it's so bland 😢 I was really hoping for a bit of shimmer with the fabric but it was really flat in the flesh. I think most of the new colours etc will be released next week - as that's the big trade fair in Germany where everything is 'out'... Fingers crossed.

I have blueberry which is mega lovely, and the turq which is pretty.

I'm hoping for something lovely from Rider by Horse - LOVE their stuff..!!!

HappyHollyDays

Slave to 2 cats and 2 ponies
Visit site
Who's hoping for what in the Winter seasons?

I nabbed the super cute new spooks snowflake pad in NL last week on holiday - so waiting for the matchy bandages to come out here!!

I'm after a new winter coat for riding, a long one for the yard.

Also hoping for a soft orange colour matchy set...!!

I have just bought a long down Felix Buhler winter riding coat from Kramer. It is brown and reduced from £120 to £79. The black are still full price but they also have other brands in their pre winter sale.

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
Daughter has a CarrotsUK hat silk in rainbow, and I know where I can get a rainbow headcollar & lead rope but have any of you seriously matchy matchy people seen a rainbow numnah? Would make her day.

Polypads do a rainbow binding, but I'm not aware of a fully rainbow one.

HayleyUK

Visit site
I've definitely seen a rainbow one somewhere... Let me try to hunt it down.

LindyLouanne - oh that sounds good....!! I have a La Valencio fabric one which is so warm, but not great in the rain as its not showerproof 😢

Pocketr@cket

Visit site
I'm waiting to see if there's any new Eskadron that I like but I'm not holding out much hope - there's not been a really good collection since the summer of Baltic and neon :(. The new AW Anky is also quite uninspiring apart from one lovely looking khaki pad - but some genius has decided to stick small metal studs all over it which will scratch my saddle to death so that's a no.

I'll definitely be buying some Le Mieux, probably turquoise and blueberry. I don't think they're doing any new winter colours this year which makes me very sad.

On the plus side the money that I save on buying matchy will be going towards many lessons instead! :p

Lemieux are bringing plum back.