matchy matchy for a black/very dark bay

Moon Dancer

Visit site
I am looking for a matchy matchy set for my very nearly black welsh sec d. But I cant decide on which colour. I don't want anything too bright I.e. neon colours but also dont want anything dull.
I was thinking either teal/turquoise colour, orange, red, yellow so a few to choose from.
If you could post some pictures of your darker horses in their matchy matchy that may help my decision!

Tash88

Visit site
I don't have pics and my horse isn't as dark as yours, but I think red would be good. Like a bright lipstick-red rather than a pinky red, think there's one in the Eskadron or Euro-star range called Strawberry? A beigy colour would also look nice I think, Premier Equine do a nice one.

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
We're very new to matchy matchy, but I love red on Topaz (please excuse the dodgy pics she doesn't really do posing :D)

1613044_10152207206779925_2088051188_o1_zps9ab6b28a.jpg

and super love our lilac set:

10627659_10152691899384925_1128444335_o_zpsb2d01598.jpg

Really want a bright blue or turquoise set for our next one, but never seem to have the spare money :(

x x

Moon Dancer

Visit site
Thanks for the ideas! Red is definitely an option, maybe I just need to save up and buy them all! Aww beige and lilac are new ones to add to the list! :)

LittleGinger

Visit site
Ooh, that purple looks lovely on your horse, AlexHyde!
OP, look up FurFeatherMeds on FB - not only does she sell matchy matchy, she also regularly posts pics of her beautiful black horse wearing lots of different colours! So that might be a good place to look.

nikkimariet

Visit site
Equissentials Dressage on fb are due some bright red and blue pads in stock v soon as well as the super bright new collection from Harry's Horse :)

Chirmapops

Visit site
This is my girl and I in a full complement of lemon yellow... it's HKM/Lauria Garelli - much cheaper than the Eskadron version but the same colour. I also have the darkish wine red Schokehmole set from last season which looks lovely

attachment.php

Goldenstar

Visit site
Fatty is very dark day and looks great in red he also had navy blue yellow bound which looked nice it's died now and I can't find another one .
I also like lemon and grey with white binding ( fatty has white socks and a stripe) it's a good colour to 'dress' dark bay .