Matchy sets

RushpolePony

Visit site
There are lots of really nice brands that do matchy! I should know considering my horse has a bigger wardrobe than me(not even including rugs:oops:).
This is just a few off of the top of my head:
Woof wear
HKM
Horzehoods
Felix Buhler
Showmaster
QHP
Haute to trot (if you like something patterned)

Most of the brands make matching riderwear, boots, rugs etc. But you can always mix and match with other brands.

And as it does add up, I reccomend trying places like kramer, epplejeck, discount equestrian, hope valley etc. As they do some really good sales (although I never seem to save much in them?)
Plus there are a lot of places doing bank holiday sales today.

Flowerofthefen

Visit site
Thank you both. Looking for gp pad, hat silk and base layer. I've fallen in love with the new oak from le mieux. I've just sold my ice blue set but to be honest I didn't use it much so I don't really want to spend oodles again!!

Pippity

Visit site
There’s a few brands that do matchy sets:
Woof Wear
Weatherbeeta
Obviously Le Mieux
Naylor’s
And there’s also a matchy matchy website that’s non branded but they do really nice sets (i’ve added a link) x

https://www.matchyhorsey.co.uk/

Don't touch matchyhorsey. My first order from them eventually arrived after a month, after much chasing. My second never arrived (although I did get a refund after chasing for a few months.)

Kaylum

Visit site
If your getting boots that match please make sure you get good ones. My friend bought some from a live Facebook thing and they were glittery ones fell apart when they were wet. They were like card board and soaked up water. Waste of money and not fit for purpose and in fact dangerous as came undone and fell to pieces flopping about all over.