Matchy Thread - All your matchiness please!

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
It does, but it seems to look different on every picture I see, including the official ones. It's probably quite close to le mieux mulberry I think irl, it is a bit less red than I'd expected, but I love it anyway and I'm excited to get pics tomorrow.
I semi regretted not getting another, but I couldn't choose (or afford) one. However, Equestrian Stockholm are going to have a black friday sale so....
I was keen on the Equito black cherry, but switched as thought 'scarlet' ☺ so was disappointed when it turned up and it wasnt what I was expecting.

CanteringCarrot

Visit site
My new Emerald set from Equestrian Stockholm arrived today ? I didn't want to try it today since we had a lesson and horse just ends up drenched in sweat so I don't pull out the nice pads or wraps for that lol

I hope it looks good on him, love the color! The problem is that PS of Sweden and Equestrian Stockholm pads are quite big. ES is not as long as PS but my guy is really short backed so they just sort of eat him. If I go with cob the drop is too short/my saddle flaps are too long. Such first world problems!