May be Spring is here!!!

tibby

Visit site
Today we have had our first lamb of the year, I am sure her mother should have lambed about ten days ago but she has been hanging on!! This morning when I went to feed them there was baby Spring! her mother is about 11 years old and is one of our pet ewes ( she was an orphan lamb) so maybe the weather is now going to warm up I do hope so.

Cahill

Visit site
goody-goody.
grin.gif

my paddocks look the same but ponies are leaving the hay i put out for them in the day time and the poos are a bit different consistency.
it looked yuk out this morning and the weather forecast didn`t look that good ,i spent ages searching for some dry gloves but i didn`t need them and i have just mucked out and i am sweltering!

bahumbug

Visit site
Lovely to read the story of 'Spring', hope little lamb and her Ma do well. Pouring with rain here, but the snowdrops are beautiful, wood aconites are coming out and there are bulbs popping up everywhere in the garden, so, let's hope!
Sympathies to Scotland btw
wink.gif

Doris68

Visit site
Heard a woodpecker drumming today....that's a sign of spring I believe!

Shame that it's been chucking it down with rain all evening and we are due for more and more and more over the weekend. Roll on spring and warm sunshine pleeeeese!

Nickijem

Visit site
Definitely the silly season has started!
Jerry was pacing around his box this morning holding his tail as though he was a sex-starved stallion, my spaniel puppy has just had one scatty fit after another (those with spaniels will understand!), and my sister's little boy (16months old) has had the longest giggling fit I have seen!
Maybe because Spring is just round the corner!