Mctimoney Chiropractors in South East???

Hattikins

Visit site
Has anyone had any experience with this type of therapy? Good/bad experiences???

Any comments would be really appreciated
grin.gif

LauraBR

Visit site
If you type McTimoney in google you'll find a site listing all the qualified people.

McTimoneys are great, but if you can go for one who has some muscular experience too so much the better.

I'm sure someone on here (in your area) will be able to recommend someone in particular.

Hattikins

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
but if you can go for one who has some muscular experience too so much the better.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes thats what i think we will go for, we quite like the idea of physiotherapy aswell.

Mctimoney chiros are supposed to work on the horse as a whole arent they?? am i right and what does this entail???

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
We used one on Monty a while back when he suddely developed extra muscle on one side of his back, it turned out to be a muscle spasm.
She made a huge difference to him, within one treatment he looked more compact and less rangy, and his schooling started to improve when he didn't hurt.
As an afterthought we asked her to look at our border collie bitch who was getting old and stiff we thought. We were a bit shocked when she charge £40 for the dog, but afterwards realised it was worth every penny, the dog can now run and jump like she used to when younger.
I would definitely give one a try, we have previously used three or four qualified and registered physio/chiropracters and nothing works as wel as mcTimoney...

seaofdreams

Visit site
yes Rachael goes all over Mouse, inc trotting them up ect at the begining it normaly take about an hour amd i pay about £35.00 i think the 1st one may have been more, Mouse loves it although some i know don't, Mouse now has a session every couple of months.
worth every penny
Hx

Scarlett

Visit site
I have a mcTimoney chiro come see mine - she managed to fix Rens back in 3 sessions and he is a different horse now... she is based in Romsey in Hants but traverls up to Guildford to treat mine for an extra £10 for petrol!!

i can PM you her details if thats any good?

pfarrugia

Visit site
I won't let anyone else do my boys back! Where abouts in the SE are you? I know quite a few good ones in the SE. PM me and i'll give you their names/numbers.