McTimoney practitioners Wales

WelshRareBit

Visit site
Having had the advice to get my horses back checked over I have found these on the adtrader website.

Has anyone had any dealings with these people and are they the right people to contact regarding doing a back check?

Jen

Law

Visit site
Oh Jen- the lady I use might come out to you. She's called Paddy Davies (think it's davies) she is a mctimmony and she is very good and very reasonable £35 last time I had her.
01570 480678
I think you might be a bit far for her but if she can do a few at one time then she might come. Worth giving her a ring anyway.
smile.gif

Law

Visit site
All you have to do is ask your vet over the phone if they mind you having someone out to look at him. That's all I did and she just checked with me that I had asked and it was fine.
there is a good mctimmony website somewhere too- I'll have a look. It's got an equine section.

Morrigan_Lady

www.teamterrellshowjumping.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
Please ignore this as I have just read its illegal for them to act without your vets permission first.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt know that!! Ive got a McTimony lady coming out to my horse next week and she didnt say anything about asking my vet!!
confused.gif

taffy2

Visit site
I use Paddy too shes a Star! Really good with the horses my horse loves it coz she gives him a back massage!! I didnt know you had to ask your vet first. I never have!! Not sure how far she will travel she from Llanybydder! Good luck