MDM

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
Out of interest you didn't happen to be wearing a spillers jacket this morning at about 8:15 and just happen to have pulled over near J23 by two policemen?!
wink.gif

If not was someone who looks just like you.
tongue.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif

MissDeMeena

Visit site
haha.. no.. a) i don't own a Spillers jacket.. and b) at about 8:15 this morning i was galloping up the gallops.. (at the right speed, so no need to pull me over on the gallops either) haha

I wonder who it was.. were they in a lorry or a car??

Santa_Claus

www.katiemortimore.com
car and doubt was an actual spillers rep as the car was no where nice enough to be a company car (please note no judgements on your car
tongue.gif
)

They seemed to get away with whatever they had been pulled over for because as I drove past woman got back in her car and the police officers back in to theirs. Shame if it was you I would have asked if you had got their numbers
grin.gif

MissDeMeena

Visit site
haha.. see if it was me, my luck would be that i'd be pulled over by the short/fat/bold police man (i know bold in that context isn't spelt right, but i can't think how it's ment to be spelt.. however on looking it up in the dictionary, i noticed that the word 'bogtrotter' is in there, with the meaning 'Irishman' which made me laugh)
grin.gif

What a random post...
And sorry, i'm not trying to be rude to any bogtrotters who may read this!!!
wink.gif

Acolyte

Visit site
Hey, my ex-husband is a Highways Agency traffic officer! Actually, come to think of it, you are more than welcome to him
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
- PM for his number
wink.gif