Video Me again - My young cob trotting & Cantering by the River at Somerford Park Farm Ride - *proud*

jnb

Visit site
Now I have found out how to embed videos there is no stopping me!
My young cob Ruari at a very hot and fly-ey Somerford, I bottled out of going through the river as I'm riding on a borrowed (show!) saddle as he's outgrown both his!
I am a nervous Nellie rider but in a stroke of genius, bought him off a video, from Ireland as a 2/3 yo but then after he was broken in at 5, was very ill (I won't bore you with the details, suffice to say I nearly didn't live to see this day!)
So here we are.....so proud of the cob he's become (I need a heart emoji)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jnb

Visit site
I love his ears! how lucky were you to get such a clear run, were you first out or last?
We actually set off about 12:30, because my OH had to get a haircut before we could leave, normally as we both hate the heat, I would try to aim for 10.30 or as early as possible. Just lucky I guess as I don't know how he'd cope with gangs of gallopers, I know I wouldn't!

jnb

Visit site
Brilliant, lovely boy ?
It seemed like he has nice transitions and a nice canter..??? You don't seem to be jiggling about much..!!
Ha ha, it's probably all my ballast keeping me stable! Considering I am riding on a Fylde Marjorie show saddle which rolls at the drop of a hat (Thank you to whoever invented the Professional Choice girth!) while I'm waiting for my new saddle to be made, I'll take that.
He is really comfortable. Canter transitions are my nemesis, strangely never on a hack though :)