grin.gif
and here he is!

P1040969.jpg

P1040975.jpg

P1040971.jpg

P1040981.jpg

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Glad to see he knows his place! He is gorgeous. There used to be a puppet called Bengo when I was a child, (think it was off a tv programme) he looks just like that.

maddielove

Visit site
Oh bless he's gorgeous!
I think I may consider a boxer in the future, I used to walk two lovely gentleman (boxers
tongue.gif
) so well mannered.

CAYLA

Visit site
Aww bless...he is loving his tail....he would not have that much fun if it had been chopped....love the white tip on the end too, I look after 2 boxers and have just sent one home after boarding with me for 4 weeks
shocked.gif
.....you are brave
crazy.gif
smirk.gif
grin.gif

merlinsquest

Visit site
See there is a reason they were docked..... if they are not they will chew it off within days!!!!
grin.gif

I have had three boxers and they were all lovely
smile.gif
smile.gif

He is fabby....... such a lovely colour and nice markings too
smile.gif

Ashkadog

Visit site
Gorgeous. Mother in law used to have a boxer with a tail, it's nice to see as still not that many around. His facial expressions are so funny.

Native Speaker

Visit site
He's just adorable....
laugh.gif
He reminds me of a boxer owned by a friend of my mothers, many years ago. One summer, Annie spent her summer holidays with us as her family went to Spain, I think. Anyway, one day Annie stood on a wasp, and I swear that dog lay down on the floor, rolled over onto her back with her paws in the air and cried real tears....
crazy.gif
They just rolled down her face - I don't know who cried more - me, my mum or the dog......
smirk.gif
A Blue Bag soon sorted out the wasp sting and Annie was right as rain in no time. Bless her, she was a lovely dog.
laugh.gif