Meet Finella, my new pony

FinellaGlen

Visit site
This is Finella. She's a 9 year old 13.3 hh mouse dun Highland. She arrived yesterday and I love her already! I lunged her for the first time this afternoon and she is very whizzy - looks can be deceptive - lol. I let her off the lunge for a wander round the school and all she did was follow me round like a puppy. The saddler is coming tomorrow so I will, hopefully, be able to ride her soon. I can't wait!

1-6432.jpg

the watcher

Visit site
She might have been mouse dun as a foal, but the grey gene has definitely taken over hasn't it! Some turn grey, some don't.
She is lovely and I look forward to seeing you at some Highland events in the future
smile.gif

FinellaGlen

Visit site
Thanks everyone. I am hoping to do a bit of dressage and I would love to do some showing, although I've never done any before so it will be a steep learning curve I guess!

It would be great to see you at some Highland events. OH has promised me a new trailer soon so I am hoping to get out and about when we are ready.

D

Donkeymad

I adore Highlands, you are so lucky, love her colouring too. Have a fun together.
grin.gif