Meet Sophie **Pics**

Bettyboo1976

Visit site
Sophie is my daughters 5yr old pony, we got her as a 4yr old from york sales, who had been broken and turned away...

Emily (daughter) is only 14, so together they have been getting to know each other, sophie can sometimes be quite a difficult pony (typical mare) but through hard work and determination they are finally getting their act together.

Sooo... pics... (sorry if they too big.. )

Sophies when we bought her..

Before.jpg

A few months ago...

BeforeAfter.jpg

first SJ...

Emily11312jpg3.jpg

Dressage..

Dressage.jpg

and a just because we love her..

Emily11312.jpg

Emily and sophie are now competing Intro/Prelim dressage and coming home with 60%+ which is good considering neither of them have ever done dressage before..

SJ they are happily both jumping 75cm getting double clears..

for the future this year they are working towards their first XC

Anyway.. just wanted to post about how far they have come, I'm very proud of pony and daughter..

PS.. any idea what pony breeding is? I think Conx but not sure.

GracePhilippa

New User
Visit site
This is a crazy find! I'm pretty sure that's my old pony Toledo !!!!!! Would love to send you some pictures of her when i had her back in 2009/10 ! Do you still have her? To answer your breed question she is a conemmara X throughbred ! Please get in touch if that's the same pony! Glad she's doing well!!!!

BlairandAzria

Visit site
Gracephillipa maybe pm the op?

Op, lovely horse and you should be proud of your daughter and the hard work she's put in!

GracePhilippa

New User
Visit site
Well the original date of when it was posted was 18 months ago so Toledo/ Sophie will be 7 now so the maths works out! ! Just looked at the woman's other threads and ya defiantly the same horse as she mentions walney island where I live which is on the horses passport!! I'm going to have to upload some photos :) if I knew how to pm I would ?!