Merry Christmas! Best presents?

ridefast

Visit site
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you've all had a lovely day. Get anything good? I got a decent pair of muck boots, yay! A caldene bridle, some tools (very useful) and Cobs Can! Yay! Poor Rosie doesn't know what she's in for this coming year :D How about everyone else? xxxx

niagaraduval

Visit site
I got lots of prezzies too, never anything horsey though as I have way too much, although I did get 2 big pink tubtrugs and a gorgeous leather headcollar and sheepskin bits to go on the nose and head. He looks stunning.

caramel

Visit site
Got to ride my pony today! first for me. Got a gorgeous new sparkly burgundy browband, which he looks stunning in (will be all matchy matchy soon!), plenty of cold weather gear, and I got him a huge tub of treats for his ball :) which he loves!

Ali27

Visit site
My husband got myself and my daughter the treehouse race safe shoulder pads and told us to choose our x country colours for the body protector! This is great for our daughter as she will get lots of use out of it but I will only do a few hunter trials and arena eventing and there is nothing wrong with my body protector! So he has told me to send pads back for a refund and he will buy me the Ariat Bromont boots instead :) My daughter got a saddle company saddle as a joint birthday/ Christmas present and she also got a kindle so is a well and truly spoilt brat :D

AndiK

Visit site
I got loads too :eek: :) Very happy girlie :D

Best present so far: A snaffle link bracelet from Hi Ho Silver and the complete series 1-8 and redemption of 24 - oh yes.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Snowysadude

Visit site
The last bit of the excesses and interest on my what was rather large vets bill paid off by my Dad! Brilliant present, didnt really get anything else - just some clothes :)

ISH_lover

Visit site
New phone (HTC Desire), kindle, lots of warm woolly stuff, stable plaque for horsey. elasticated breast girth with sheepskin sleeve. lots and lots of choccies and sweeties. oh and an Olly Murs calender and his new album :)

TicTac

Visit site
Creams for virtually every part of my body. A small digital tv and a DAB radio, sugared almonds, my fav, the book Warhorse and a lovely HKM numnah and matching bandages. Yay :)

DH1

Visit site
I feel very lucky:) My OH got me a new laptop, a Rockfish Hi Viz jacket and a weekend break at the 5 star Dannah Farm (near Chatsworth House) for me and my OH to take in the Spring/Summer
My lovely friend Laura got me a gorgeous purple and turquoise Pikeur scarf and a black velvet numnah with bling:)

katastrophykat

Visit site
I have lots of bits and bobs but this is my fave...

0e3f21ca.jpg

Kellys Heroes

Visit site
I got some Ariat boots, a Kindle :D (my best!!!) lovely jewellery (swarovski earrings and a necklace, 2 bracelets), clothes (Bits and pieces), a Thomas Sabo pegasus charm, chocolate, Baileys ;), beautiful new handbag, a bit of money and an Eeyore toy! :) OH got me a beautiful personalised calendar with lots of pics of me, him, the dogs, rats and horses on with some stunning quotes which made me cry, a bracelet, Jeff Dunham DVD, a lovely purse and some snow bites!
Very, very happy!! (And thoroughly spoilt...will be having words when I've got over all the excitement!!)
K x