Merry Christmas Everyone from us and Pickle

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
Merry Christmas everyone, hope you've all had (and are having) a great time. Ours has been a lot quieter than normal due to my op and I totally overdid it last week so I'm paying for it now :rolleyes: but its been brilliant. I'm having a chill day at home with Pickle while hubby is hitting Jessops sale!!

Pickle got LOADS of presents and was an angel at my Mums yesterday, she was knackered when she got home and slept all evening and all night long!!

Her favourite present was from hubbys loader at work, a lovely duck

Picklecominghome007-1.jpg

and she loved her sqeaky hippo and packet of Puppy Tubo's

Picklecominghome008.jpg

Picklecominghome012.jpg

She went for her first walk yesterday, just a little one around the block as I wanted to go aswell and walking on the ice on crutches is not easy! She was so good but was terrified of a labrador we saw, she screamed her head off and ran behind Simon but I told him not to pick her up (sure I've read that on here somewhere) he crouched down to her and gave her some encouragement to say hello and she did eventually pluck up the courage :D This morning though she was very brave at saying good morning to a staffie she met out, hopefully the more she gets out and more dogs she meets she will get braver and braver :D

Not sure if I've said before but my Dad ADORES Pickle, he is besotted with her and he came with us every week to see her before she came home. He lost his beloved Weinmaraner several years ago now and misses her terribly. Well.....its his 60th Birthday in March and all of us kids, my nan, his wife and his mil are all clubbing together and buying him a puppy from the same breeder we got Pickle from :eek: The puppies were born on Christmas eve and the breeder said we have got pick of litter, they are all boys (which I think will be better for getting on with Pickle?) and just gorgeous

IMG_0993.jpg

We are going to tell my Dad tomorrow as we are all going to be together (which happens very rarely!) I've bought a bag of Eukenuba Puppy for him and I'm going to wrap it up and give it to him from all of us, he is going to be over the moon, his puppy is 12 weeks younger than Pickle, also blue roan. Can't wait to see his face :D

ok, enough waffle from me, hopefully more Pickle pictures will come in the next day or two as hubby tries out his new camera :D

I hope you all got spoilt too and had a great time

Lots of Love

The Pickles :D

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
Numpty - 25 is a little old for adoption but I'd give it a go if you like, just come out of those god damn bushes you are going to catch pneunomia out there ;)

I'm going to wrap up a packet of kleenex as well and let him open that first :O) he is just going to be so stoked and will cry without a doubt, he doesn't leave Pickle alone when he's here, just can't wait to see his face. Pickle will have her half brother to play with every weekend, its gonna be great (Dad's puppy will have same Daddy, different Mummy :D)

She does look like Pixel doesn't she, she is also growing SO fast, its amazing how much she has grown up in the 4 weeks since we've hd her. We just love her to bits....even when she is hanging off our ankles or sinking her teeth in our arms/hands up to her gums!!!

numptynoelle

Visit site
Numpty - 25 is a little old for adoption but I'd give it a go if you like, just come out of those god damn bushes you are going to catch pneunomia out there ;)

Yes Mum! :p Do you like the tinsel attachment to my camouflage hat? Very festive I thought :D I'm a good addition to any family - pretty well house-trained and only require belly-rubs every few weeks or so :p

Galupy

Visit site
Pickle is still adorable. On the off chance that your dad doesn't want her half-brother, feel free to crate him up and ship him here (the pup that is, not your dad). We'll take him off your hands :D.

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
Pickle is still adorable. On the off chance that your dad doesn't want her half-brother, feel free to crate him up and ship him here (the pup that is, not your dad). We'll take him off your hands :D.

I'll bear that in mind!! my Dad's pretty cool too you know :D

Yes Mum! :p Do you like the tinsel attachment to my camouflage hat? Very festive I thought :D I'm a good addition to any family - pretty well house-trained and only require belly-rubs every few weeks or so :p

and I thought you were an outside Christmas tree!!! come on it, you have been out there for 4 weeks now :eek:

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site

Oh, you're so sweet! I'd adopt you but a) I'm too young to be your mum (yay!) And b) I fear you would go round stealing puppies randomly!

numptynoelle

Visit site
:eek: No-one has ever called me sweet before CT!! Personally, I think you're right! Adopting me would probably lead to random puppies appearing....but surely a never-ending supply of puppies could only be a good thing?! :p

I've got my bag packed and marmalade sandwiches ready, along with the tag "Please look after this Numpty, she requires lots of wine" attached to my duffel coat :D

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
What is your ETA numpty? I'll have the kettle on to warm your cockles :D

Well it went perfectly with my Dad today. I gave him the packet of kleenex to open first which let to a very confused face, as soon as he opened the dog food he welled up and he had problems talking, he was so overwhelmed and is now very excited indeed. The breeder lives just 5 mins from my Dad so I think he may be visiting quite a lot!! :D:D

Pickle was as good as gold today, looks like she is going to be quite a keen gardener.......going on how many of my Dad's plants she ripped out of the ground this afternoon :eek:

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
I can't believe how much like St Sweep as a puppy Pickle looks :) just the cutest puppy:cool::D

I bet your Dad will be overjoyed - until he is being run ragged by both the little toerags......;):D:D

Numpty.....*shakes head at the hopelessness of the situation*

:rolleyes::D:D

Have you got any pics of St Sweep? it amazes me how much they change colour :)