Merry Christmas Everyone

3OldPonies

Visit site
As the title really, I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone as I'll be offline until 2015.

Take care whatever horsey things you get up to over the festive holiday and have a brilliant time.

Archangel

Visit site
Merry Christmas everybody - hope all the horses behave themselves (mine as still grounded after the fence trashing incident last week). 2015 is going to be a good one

Tobiano

Visit site
Merry Christmas everyone! :) Equine, canine, feline and human and any other VIPs who don't fit in those categories! Hope you all have a brilliant one and a happy and healthy 2015 :)

*Whinney*

Visit site
Merry Christmas and wishing you all a very Happy New Year. Please give your horses and ponies an extra kiss and cuddle from those of us that don't have their own this year xx

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
Merry Xmas everyone.

I'm getting on a plane to Delhi in a couple of hours where I will be busier than Santa Claus all night! I will then do it all again on Xmas day coming home, and get back late Boxing Day. I've been away from home since Sunday, so my Xmas day will be on the 27th. You'll all be over it by then! Have a Baileys for me.xx

thatsmygirl

Visit site
Oh yes happy Christmas everyone, been lovely here in Devon today with great sun at times and the dam midges were out!! Couldn't believe it