Mexican Grackle Comfort bridle - current suggestions please

RoughcutDiamond

Visit site
Pretty self-explanatory I think! I've run searches on here and Googled relentlessly but I'm beginning to run rings around myself now 😂.

Needs to be a comfort, preferably cut away headpiece with noseband attachments on the headpiece rather than a traditional 'up-and-over' single buckle style noseband.

I've noticed that some grackles have leather discs under the cheek rings - does anyone have strong opinions on whether better with or without?

Many thanks all!

MuddyTB

Visit site
I got a nice one at the cheaper end of the market from Dever - the Ascot. Not a cut away headpiece but nice and padded.

Jules19

Visit site
Hooks of Sweden? Have everything bar the noseband attaching both sides. I've just bought the funky looking one for €87 and am pleasantly surprised with quality of leather. :)

Under-the-radar

Visit site
As an alternative, I purchased a Comfort headpiece from FFS on ebay - around £35 I think it was. The leather isn't amazing - but it is perfectly fine and is padded enough for my fuss arse horse. The headpiece can be ordered either with or without a noseband strap - so if you have a noseband with buckles on both sides you can use the strap, or otherwise use a normal single buckle noseband.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FSS-FREEF...hash=item1c75aef566:m:mhGgFRqxh2FESt-zeHf_WHg

The headpiece is no Fairfax I will admit - but also a lot more reasonable cost wise and you wouldn't need to find or buy a special grackle! :)