Micronised linseed - stockists near York?

Theocat

Visit site
As title, really - does anyone know anywhere near York that stocks micronised linseed? It needs to be fairly near or the cost of diesel will outweigh the postage!

Tried Rideaway with no luck, and have a couple of other places to try, but if anyone knows anywhere that would be really handy!

Theocat

Visit site
Brilliant, thank you - save a bit on delivery! Thanks for all other suggestions as well; I'll keep those in case I need a back up plan!

TheCurlyPony

Visit site
Make sure it is micronised linseed and not just raw linseed (which I am sure you know needs to be cooked before it can be eaten).

It is micronised, how ever I took mine back as when I had a good look at the ingredients they were coated in syrup. Def not suitable if your feeding a barefoot diet. :)

Theocat

Visit site
Thomsons sellthelozenges ( full of molasses) so I ordered from GJ Titmuss and got free delivery because I also ordered a tub of top spec calmer, just in case that's of interest to any of you :D

TheCurlyPony

Visit site
Thomsons sellthelozenges ( full of molasses) so I ordered from GJ Titmuss and got free delivery because I also ordered a tub of top spec calmer, just in case that's of interest to any of you :D

Thanks Theocat, just had a look its about the same price as Charnwood, think you got a good deal on free postage.