Mid March Weekend Plans

Chippers1

Visit site
The sun came out! Managed to take Buzz out for a lovely (early morning) hack. I left early as these country roads can get quite busy and he's not ever really been a good hacking horse on his own, normally very spooky, but he seems to be really enjoying it here and he was foot perfect :)
IMG_20240316_084747_275.jpg

Then it rained the rest of the weekend....:(

Pippity

Visit site
Squeezing in at the end of the weekend to celebrate! Exactly four months since shattering my spine, I've made it back onto a horse! A lovely safe moustache with a cob called Flash attached, at a local riding school. And, yes, that is a brand new body protector, and I'll never get on a horse without one again. I spent the first half of the lesson on the lunge, just getting back into the hang of it, before being let loose. My physio will only let me walk for now, but I even braved some poles.

1710777182526.png

SEL

Visit site
Squeezing in at the end of the weekend to celebrate! Exactly four months since shattering my spine, I've made it back onto a horse! A lovely safe moustache with a cob called Flash attached, at a local riding school. And, yes, that is a brand new body protector, and I'll never get on a horse without one again. I spent the first half of the lesson on the lunge, just getting back into the hang of it, before being let loose. My physio will only let me walk for now, but I even braved some poles.

View attachment 135986
That is a fabulous moustache! Lovely to see you back on board and smiling.

SaddlePsych'D

Visit site

View attachment 135986
Fabulous news! Congratulations :)

Also lol at 'moustache with cob attached' 😂

southerncomfort

Visit site

View attachment 135986

Fantastic! I think your smile says it all.

Good boy Flash!