Miley 3 year old - where to sell?

Weezy

Visit site
Put this in here seeing that Miley is classified by most as an Eventing stally. Anyway friend has a 3 year old for sale by him - he actually belongs to her daughter but she has buggered off to Uni so he has to go. VERY well handled, ready to start, but where to advertise? I said H&H or similar rather than the net, but would like to hear where anyone looking for a youngster such as this would go looking. Cheers!

carthorse

s150.photobucket.com
Horse & Hound would be my first thought,centres such as Solihull have good notice boards which are cheap to advertise on and I believe[ not certain] that you will be able to advertise on the new BD site[ when it is finished] for free to start with

Weezy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
is it coloured? how big? i would look on coloured contacts (if coloured) or ad horse and of course Horse and Hound!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope he is bay and standing about 16.1hh ATM
laugh.gif

Weezy

Visit site
For youngsters? I have never had a hand in selling a youngster, and prob personally would go direct to breeders, but if you guys look for unbroken 3 year olds on horsemart and quest then I shall pass that along
laugh.gif

SpruceRI

Visit site
I've sold 2 youngsters on HorseMart. Only little ponies but nevertheless both went to very suitable homes