Pictures Mim and Miri update

LadyGascoyne

Visit site
Where does the time go? My mares are both rising 8 this year.

Mim has just moved to a local event yard, and will start to add some jumping to her routine. I’ve been very careful to produce her slowly because I really want her to be ready both physically and from a maturity perspective.

Mim journey - from cute foal to slightly weird 2yo when I got her, and through to her ridden life now.

D3474DEA-A1B1-44A6-B7C8-CB0B9B4D9396.jpeg

Miri’s journey has been a bit derailed by lameness but I met her as a 2yo, didn’t buy her and bought Mim instead. Then bought her as a 6 year old (lame) and we did box/ pen rest, some hair raising hand walking, turnout for a year with her best friend, and then started rehab work until I hopped on at the end of last summer. She’s had the winter off because I couldn’t commit to a rehab plan through winter so we will start up again shortly, when the days get longer and it’s less muddy.

EC522323-0603-4A6F-8F61-0B373452F1CF.jpeg

So lucky to have my lovely girls. Some recent photos.

IMG_6468.jpeg

IMG_5758.jpeg

IMG_5519.jpeg

IMG_4305.jpeg

IMG_3809.jpeg

IMG_1282.jpeg

IMG_0790.jpeg

LadyGascoyne

Visit site
I should consider sending mum to you for a palo Arab mare holiday 😅

Lovely update both are looking really well😍

I think most if us would like a palomino Arab weekend I know I would 😆

Would highly recommend that would be a summer activity 🤣 it is dire out there at the moment.

But maybe I should start a side business- the Palomino B&B?

LadyGascoyne

Visit site
Gorgeous girls, and they seem like such wonderful characters too :)

They are such funny little things. I don’t know whether it’s the breeding or the environment, or a combination, but they have so much personality.

Someone said something about wishing their horse could speak the other day - I think mine do a pretty good job!