Mini update

Dyllymoo

Visit site
So little Wally is nearly 5 months old now.

He has got so chunky in even just the past week. We went to Pets at Home Friday and got him weighed and he is now 6.6kg.

He finished puppy class last week and was top of the class after a few weeks of hooligan behaviour!!

He is regularly offlead out walking and bis recall (even around New dogs) is great.

I am aware this will change when he hits his teenage stage ?

He is getting better with the cat. The cat is getting braver. He does unfortunately chase the cat in the garden but he just gets so excited when he sees him. I'm sure he will get calmer.... eventually!

After a not so great first groom (puppy groom) at a place behind my vets where they said he was very upset and peed everywhere and they could barely do more than wash him in an hour, I found someone else who is based at her home. She was super lovely and I waited in the car outside. He came out 45 mins later looking very happy. She said he just needed a bit of reassurance at times, he peed once when she picked him up but other than that he was fine. We had said if she only did one thing with him and we called it a day I would rather that than try and do everything and him be stressed but she did everything she would normally do with him. I was so pleased.

That's pretty much it really.....

Screenshot_20210517-061313_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210517-061452_Motion photo viewer.jpg

Dyllymoo

Visit site

Dyllymoo

Visit site
Clever boy! That will be his poodle genes, my aunt used to have a poodle who could find a toy by name from her toy basket.

He does this too... if we ask him to get a particular one out he 9/10 times gets the right one, the other time is normally his burger as its favourite one!

Dyllymoo

Visit site
Very cute :) also he looks very calm but I bet that is just a front!

Bless him, he can be a complete hooligan, but he does really try to chill. We have an array of chews that he has of a night to try and calm down before bed, and we play brain games, sniffing games and just silly games throughout the day. Its so much easier now he can go for little walks as well, so we do 2 short walks a day and that helps as well.

I have still got lots of grey hairs that have appeared though :D;)