Minster made to measure saddles

HKJ

Visit site
Hi all,

I know people have asked on here before, but it was a few years ago now, so I am looking for more up to date information before I go ahead!

A friend of mine has had 2 made to measure saddles from them last year, and she totally loves them. Her horse was hard to get a good fit, but 'Ian' from Minster saddlery was very, very good and I have seen the saddles and they are really well made.

Any other comments (recent ones) or experiences with this company?!

Thanks!

Thorthepony

Visit site
Hi there,

I have got two of their saddles too!! There is a lot of good and bad reports around about Minster but I have only had good experiences with them. Ian came out and fitted my two and was very good indeed. I had one for the older of my two and was so pleased with it that when our youngster needed a saddle there was no question about where to go. I have had my saddles a few years now but have always found them to be excellant. They are lovely quality saddles and everyone who has ridden on them has said how comfortable they are. I went to them because my natives are difficult to fit and I have not regretted it one bit.

Go for it, you will not be disappointed I am sure.