Miracles DO Happen

Amandajwates

New User
Visit site
Six weeks ago my mum posted on here about my rising 5yo that I was unable to get on, having been to two trainers without success had numerous physical checks made by the vet, I felt I had no where further to go with him and had actually booked the vet........
Now..... WOW I have a dressage horse to be, thanks to the amazing team at Witheford Equine. Gary and his team, Craig Witheford, Nika and Jason (and the super grooms, have given my horse a future, they worked magic with kindness and confidence and after three weeks I brought him home last weekend and have continued to ride him every day. Every session with my horse was captured on cctv and if I was not there I could watch the link on my pc. I was encouraged to visit as often as I could (300 mile round trip) which I did 5 times and stayed over on four nights. I watched I rode I gained confidence myself. My horse was always spotless, the stable regularly skipped out, additional hay added when needed. Thoroughly recommended to any one that has a confused horse. My horse is a different horse and a horse with a future.

Mike007

Visit site
We all know that feeling of being finaly lost for an answer ,and a few of us have been lucky to be "bailed out "by knowlegable folk with a fresh approach. I am so pleased for you . I really am . Horses can break your heart.

TarrSteps

Visit site
Great to hear. They have a super rep but it's still nice to hear someone sing the praises of someone who has done good work for them. So many times people are quick to moan but say nothing when it goes well.

Good luck with your horse.

RachelFerd

www.facebook.com
Yes - great to hear. Gary Witheford and team really know what they are doing. I have done done stalls work (flat racing) with them a few times and always been very impressed. They aren't afraid to be tough when they need to be tough, but ultimately very fair and actually produce results.

Tash88

Visit site
Such a lovely post to read - I don't know your story but I am so pleased for you. Would love to see some pics of your lovely dressage horse to be!