missing cat - Somerset

Umbongo

Visit site
Black neutered male. Missing left eye. Is chipped. Missing from Penn Mill area in Yeovil, Somerset since 30th July. Very out of character for him to go missing and he is desperately missed. If anyone sees him please contact me or take him to a vets to get his chip scanned. He is very friendly. We have recently moved from Keinton Mandeville so there is a chance he could be trying to make his way back there.

Have contacted all the local vets, animal rescues, neighbours, Facebook groups.

c2c62dbc-9c9f-4eb9-bc75-75c7fee86abb.jpg

Umbongo

Visit site
Thanks. I actually live in London and he lives with my dad in Somerset. I asked my dad to keep him in for at least 4 weeks but he did my dads head in and he started letting him out after 2 weeks. For a few days he only went for a little saunter outside for 10 mins then came back in. So worried about him :(

Umbongo

Visit site
Am pleased to report that Felix was found at around midnight last night!!

Somebody who had seen my Facebook posts saw him in their garden and tempted him in with food then contacted me. He was soggy and a bit thin but otherwise ok. Am sooooo relieved!!!

Biglets Mummy

Visit site
Am pleased to report that Felix was found at around midnight last night!!

Somebody who had seen my Facebook posts saw him in their garden and tempted him in with food then contacted me. He was soggy and a bit thin but otherwise ok. Am sooooo relieved!!!

Phew !! Really pleased Felix is home safe and well xx

Peregrine Falcon

Looking forward to drier days
Visit site
That is fantastic news, so pleased for you.

Still no sign of ours though. :( Am starting to fear the worst. He's not a brave soul, even we can't touch him outside. Inside he's happy to be stroked but that's it. Funny little character, we had with his brother from kittens but he is/was always aloof.

We've put up posters, put him on internet, contacted local vets and CPL. I've been round most of the neighbours and walked round the area day and night time calling him.

Miss him.