Missing dogs - Shropshire - Please look out for them

vickybrennan

Visit site
Scott and Flynn went missing from their home in Ratlinghope, Shropshire on Christmas Eve. Noone knows if they escaped or were taken. They are Border Collies (agility dogs) and the owners are distraught. The dogs are on DogLost refs: 21230 and 21231 owners telephone number (from his website) 01588650638.

Pictures here

DogLost

Please please look out for them on your travels and hacks - even if they were taken they could have been dumped somewhere some distance away.

Thanks

HappyHooves

Visit site
Have you tried the Border Collie site and put a note on their forum?

See from the DogLost pages that one Border collie rescue has already been notified. Try registering the dogs with the sites in my previous post. Good Luck.

vickybrennan

Visit site
I'll check - thanks - the owners are asking for crossposting anywhere and everywhere - they returned from abroad today to get the bad news
frown.gif

lindsayH

Visit site
I don't suppose they are the 2 collies found on the A49 near Leominster? Hope to god they are found safe and well, I'd be frantic if it was mine. Good luck x

Judziah

eumenides.deviantart.com
[ QUOTE ]
Now found - thanks everyone
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Great news!! That must be one very relieved owner!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like someone took them in but didn't let the authorities know!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not surprised. We found a dog running loose in the village a couple of years ago and no one but Dog Lost wanted to know. RSPCA were unhelpful ("It's not our problem, call the Police, they need to deal with it") , Police didn't care (After cutting us off twice, they said "There's nothing we can do, call the dog warden!") and the Dog Warden was closed.

*sigh*