missing horse

kimthetim

Visit site
i have been looking for my horse for years!!! his name is danny he is a 16hh trotter bright bay born 1994! two white socks on hind legs!! no other markings!! he was sold without permission to a lady in mauchline or maybole ayrshire!!! any info please?? he used to grind his teeth for attention with lips open!! i miss him so much

cm2581

Visit site
How long ago was he sold to this person? Something is potentially ringing a bell with me but it was a while ago, poss around 10ish years ago.

cm2581

Visit site
Deffo rings a bell. Horse I think was called Danny that was a trotter bought by a woman from kilkerran nr maybole called kirsty and stabled at Shanter riding centre. I *think* she now has a place called park farm animal sanctuary at turnberry. I know she had the horse for a few years after she left Shanter (had her own place) but I've no idea if she still has it now. I've no idea if it was the same horse but if it was it was very well looked after when I knew it with the best of rugs and everything! She seemed like a very nice lady when I knew her.

kimthetim

Visit site
my god sounds about right!!! i know he got sold from a lady in monkton! due to divorce . i tracked him down to there but was too late! she did not know or want to give forwarding details! i rode at shanter years ago as part of my exams before all this happened!! people there are nice!! oh my god!! u have given me something to go on and i am eternally gratefull!!! can u send me ur email ad and if i find out more i will let u know??? u are also up for a wee bit o a present as u dont know what this means to me i actually love u right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

kimthetim

Visit site
no i think u are spot on as i went to a place called high wexford farm in monkton, the people there told me he was sold to a person called kirsty|??????????????? so u r right!!!!! i have went and emailed the person at the rescue place so fingers crossed! i am eternally gratefull to u regardless of if i find him or not u took the time to reply i cant thank u enough xxx