MISSING/STOLEN PIEBALD GYPSY COB.

Joanna710

Visit site
Oh no :/ I've been off the forum for a good few weeks and was hoping you'd have found your boy by now... Still keeping my fingers crossed for you, somebody must know where he is xx

DebbieCG

Visit site
Could you try getting publicity for him in your local paper, if not done when he first went missing perhaps now as he is still missing?

adja

Visit site
Sorry to hear there's no news. Hope people will keep an eye out for his distinctive markings when they're out and about.

Best wishes

Tinseltoes

Visit site
Was thinking about your lad this morning when I was mucking out. I really hope you find him soon.

Thanks. I have a new cobblet now but I want to find my boy too,so they can have a home for life. I don't understand why he hasnt been found,he is microchipped.
Could be hes being passed around.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Thanks. I have a new cobblet now but I want to find my boy too,so they can have a home for life. I don't understand why he hasnt been found,he is microchipped.
Could be hes being passed around.

Really wish you well and hope he turns up.

I hope you will freeze mark this new boy to keep him a bit safer against these *(&^%$£"£$%^&*()_+ who took your last lad.

Also maybe see if your yard owner would buy a set of hoof brands to keep them even safer.

Tinseltoes

Visit site
Really wish you well and hope he turns up.

I hope you will freeze mark this new boy to keep him a bit safer against these *(&^%$£"£$%^&*()_+ who took your last lad.

Also maybe see if your yard owner would buy a set of hoof brands to keep them even safer.

New boy freeze marked,got him done a few weeks after I had him.I rent a field and theres only me on there.
I will ask my farrier if he does hoof brands.

Tinseltoes

Visit site
well they have to file quite along way to remove it and the rubbed out would make it obvious something was there.

you need to ask
http://www.equibrand.co.uk/ you buy the brands and the farrier will heat them up at the same time he shoes. simples

so sorry there's still no sign of your beautiful lad. ((((((((HUGS)))))))) sm x

Thanks.Where can I get the lip tattoo done?
Thanks "Shy"

canteron

Visit site
Oh Tinseltoes, I have followed this thread and hoped so much that you beautiful boy would have been found, but please everyone don't give up. I live miles away, but everytime I see a cob a bit like Tinseltoes I still have a little check to make sure it isn't your boy.

Just keep reminding everyone from time to time and he will turn up.

Tinseltoes

Visit site
Oh Tinseltoes, I have followed this thread and hoped so much that you beautiful boy would have been found, but please everyone don't give up. I live miles away, but everytime I see a cob a bit like Tinseltoes I still have a little check to make sure it isn't your boy.

Just keep reminding everyone from time to time and he will turn up.

thanks so much everyone for your support. He could be anywhere and Im sure the """"""""" have him and if so you know they get passed around.I hope one day he gets scanned by a vet and it comes up that hes stolen.

joeanne

Visit site
I was very much hoping he would be back home by now.
I know that Heidi the missing skewy was found a year after going "walkies" so don't lose hope of him turning up!

shergar

Visit site
hi yes i live on wirral can i help you i keep hoping he has been found and feel so sorry for his owner any thing we can do to help let me know