MISSING/STOLEN PIEBALD GYPSY COB.

Tinseltoes

Visit site
Well thanks to everyone for your kind words. I am a bit tearful having read that horrible comment that my beautiful boy could go for meat. I think NOT as he is a quality bred horse.
I,LL pop in later.
Thanks all you nice people. I'm upset by the insensitive c..w who posted about horse going for meat,im upset enough without having to see and read that.

Last edited:

thehorsephotographer

www.horseandhound.co.uk
Please keep faithful that one day you will be reunited with your lad tinseltoes - there's a lot of people looking out for him. Try not to let the meat comment upset you if someone wanted a horse for meat there's a lot easier and less risky ways to get one than resorting to stealing them. I'm sure whoever posted it didn't mean to upset you or realise how insensitive it may be. Take heart in all the people keeping this at the top and looking out for you.

Big hugs xx

Queenbee

Visit site
Well thanks to everyone for your kind words. I am a bit tearful having read that horrible comment that my beautiful boy could go for meat. I think NOT as he is a quality bred horse.
I,LL pop in later.
Thanks all you nice people. I'm upset by the insensitive c..w who posted about horse going for meat,im upset enough without having to see and read that.

In all honest op, I think the poster was misinterpreted. Someone mentioned a field of coloureds and the poster was referencing them as destined for meat, that is how I read it, and not as a flippant comment... Seemed more like she/he knew about those horses. I didn't read it as a comment about your horse.

I really hope you find him, I always check out the piebalds down here xx

DebbieCG

Visit site
I've also followed this thread for a while. Tinseltoes, keep at it, and don't let anything dishearten you.

I know someone who will be going to the sales this coming week and she has Flash's details (as well as a few others) and will be keeping a look out.

There are people who are actively helping.

If anyone can think of places to share Flash's details that would really help - he's been shown on Horsewatch South Wales FB a few times as well.

Tinseltoes

Visit site
Thanks everyone. I wish I knew if he's ok and being looked after and being cared for properly.
Just horrible not knowing
aporeciate everyones help in searching for him. I wonder if he got taken to Ireland.

DebbieCG

Visit site
I have asked a member of horsewatch who is going to Appleby to keep a look out for Flash and other current missing/stolen horses

putasocinit

Visit site
Tinseltoes surely you can get hold of the RSPCA and ask if you could have a look as you lost yours, keep at them, obviously you might not be able to get him back immediately but at least you would now, then you could start on getting him back. Oh lets hope there is some good news.

Tinseltoes

Visit site
I have asked a member of horsewatch who is going to Appleby to keep a look out for Flash and other current missing/stolen horses

Thanks so much,I really appreciate all the help and support everyone is giving me.
Sorry I haven't been inuch,I only have internet on my mobile.
When is Appleby?
Thanks everyone

Sharon

HappyHooves

Visit site
The horse fair at Appleby was at the beginning of June. There were several on the forum who went but no one has said that they spotted your horse I'm afraid.

Tinseltoes

Visit site
Still no news but I did get a psychic reading and asked if flash was alive.she said he was stolen by g"""""""" and is in England somewhere but has been sold on?????????
so I am looking online now.
I really hope someone can spot him so I can bring him home

Kaylum

Visit site
Why don't you put a wanted ad on Dragon Driving and other sites like preloved? I know this might sound like time wasting to people but I think its a brilliant idea. Get some on facebook groups and ask for pictures. You can always say sorry he is not the correct type I am looking for or even pm them and say you are actually looking for Flash and you never know he might be at their yard.