MISSING/STOLEN PIEBALD GYPSY COB.

putasocinit

Visit site
Agree, start looking for him as if he was a purchase and chase livery yards, make special mention of the white markings on his cheeks they are distinctive.

Tinseltoes

Visit site
Till no sign of him. I saw some coloured ponies but no sign of him. Wish I could find him. Not knowing how what happened to him and where is he?
thanks everyone.

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
Hug to you Tinseltoes
I believe you will find him one day. He's such a handsome boy that he has the best chance of being very much loved by whoever he's with now.

Shysmum

www.youtube.com
I often think of this thread and wonder if it will be resolved. How are you coping ? How the Hell would I cope if it was Shy ? I simply wouldn't.

Much love to you TT, and praying for a happy ending. xx

Beanolove

Visit site
Hi
Maybe there are gypsy people about .
Recently my friends horse was in the field and some gypsy people were with her they tied a ribbon in her tail as this is a way of marking a horse they were going to take her away without telling my friend at night time !!!!!
Thankfully she is safe.

Maybe a gypsy has taken him ?
Did you notice anything in the horses tail or mane ??
Was your gate locked maybe he ran away?
Im so sorry that he is lost !! ;(
Hope you find him soon and I will keep an eye out ! :)

Tinseltoes

Visit site
Thanks everyone. Still no news I'm afraid. I have another coloured horse and he is freeze marked. Wish I could find flash too. I hope whoever has him isn't abusing or neglecting him.

Last edited:

Goldenstar

Visit site
Tinseltoes just about to go into manic Christmas mode , so in case I forget nearer the day I will think of you and your boy wherever he is while I do mine on Christmas morning .