mites ! fleas ! ticks !

vicster

Visit site
My bunny had mites and his fur was all grose and dandruffy looking and scabby and made me feel sick lol
smile.gif
ticks you can sometimes see their ugly fat bodies hanging, and fleas hop about lol
smile.gif

debs_07

Visit site
yeah .. she has got loads of what looks like dandruff... i was like " ecck " this morning when i was grooming her ... hmmmm what should i do ? whats best stuff ?

debs_07

Visit site
yes .. shes mine .. i noticed sometghing wasnt right the otherday .. she kept bending round to bite her back legs .. ive looked for mud rash and none .. im thinking its mites

vicster

Visit site
Yep it is mites then - they are probably caused by straw my old cob had them - if you call the vet he can give him an injection that will stop it i thin it's about £10 for the jab - i would do it soon though as they can be very irratating for them by bunny was going mad with them too
smile.gif
xx

debs_07

Visit site
ive started itching aswell .. i wonder if they can live on us .. or irritate us aswell ?? ive been itching for days now .. hmmmm think it is out of the straw

vicster

Visit site
Do you know what yes they can the vet told me they will pitch on humans and irritate our skin too - go and get some cream and rub it in and get the vet to jab your girlie it should clear up then - horrible isn't it
crazy.gif

vicster

Visit site
I get it too - i have a real bad itching problem and i have to take antihistamines every day to stop it otherwise i could itch myself until i bleed - it isn't very nice - yuk yuk yuk we are deseased lol
grin.gif

vicster

Visit site
I don't even know what the hell that wierd stuff is when i took my bunny to the vet they combed it out and he was red roar under there poor little thing i am feeling sick talking about those little crettins they are grose lol - knowing our luck it is mite poo
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

nomini

Visit site
Vet told me to hibiscrub everyday, put mud fever cream on to act as a barrier and can suffocate the mites, and spray frontline every 3 weeks. Have just changed my boy onto shavings again as couldn't get rid of them whilst on straw
frown.gif