Mitsubishi Motors Cup RF Qualification

DunDally

Visit site
My daughter came 4th in the BE90 Open at Larkhill on Sunday. There were 40 starters in her section and 35 completed. Can anyone tell me whether the top 10% who qualify for a RF come from the number of starters or number of finishers. Not sure whether daughter may have qualified or just missed out. Either way, we are thrilled to bits as if was hers and the horse's first affiliated outing!

Nicnac

Visit site
It's top 10% of starters so has definitely qualified for a RF. If she logs onto her BE account, it should be there. Well done!

DunDally

Visit site
Thank you JennBags and Nicnac, daughter has just checked her BE account and it is there, she has qualified for a regional final, so yes Moon Dancer, the 90 Open classes do qualify. She is a very excited girl and I am a proud mum :)

Nicnac

Visit site
From the BE website :

Who can compete in the BE90 and BE100 Championships?
Eligible horse/rider combinations that finish in the top 10% in each normal BE90, BE90 Open and the top 20% of the BE100 or BE100 Open section held at British Eventing events from the 1st July to the 30th June will qualify for a Regional Final the following Autumn.

So as long as the combination is eligible, they can qualify in the Open classes.