Mixing Ariat and tredstep...do-able?

madhector

www.darlingdressage.co.uk
Well thanks to the lovely insurance paying to replace my boots and chaps after my accident, I am getting to do some shopping
grin.gif

They asked for a couple of quotes, so I sent them one for tredstep stuff and one for ariat, they have come back and told me I can have the ariat booots, but cant spend more than the amount that the tredstep chaps are on chaps. So cant get the ariat chaps to go with the boots, but still really want the boots! So wonder if it was possible to mix them?

Janette

Visit site
Yes it is. I got the Ariat Heritage zip up short boots in brown, and the Tredstep deluxe half chaps in brown and they are a pretty good match.
I also know of people who use the Tredstep gaiters with the Ariat short boots for showing, because the boots are wonderful, but the Tredstep gaiters give a closer fit than the Ariat.

TequilaMist

Visit site
Much same as Janette my daughter has ariat boots and treadstep gaiters to compete in.Looks just the same -well to me they do!!

WFL

Visit site
I have Ariat Heritage II zip paddock boots with Tredstep leather gaiters and suede stretchy 1/2-chaps. Both work fine.