MKEC SJ & XC Clinics

Rainbowrider

Visit site
I was wondering if anyone has any experience of these or had lessons or clinics with Nick Turner. MKEC is only just down the road from me, but I can't get into the website to see if there are any of these coming up etc. Thanks

tigers_eye

Visit site
It depends whether it is shared or individual, who is teaching, whether it is a one-off or a regular feature.... I'd say the norm is between £30 and £50, but I have heard that Ulla Salzgeber's very exclusive dressage clinics (where no spectators are allowed) cost £500 for two hour long lessons.... Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that was the figure my old boss told me when she inquired!

sillygillyhorse

Visit site
A Lucinda Green clinic will set you back about £120, think the groups have about 6/8 in them. Some of her clinics are two days for that amount and you do have to attend both days, you are not allowed to do the xc without having done the arena based work.

Rainbowrider

Visit site
I think £35 - £40 is reasonable for a group clinic if you feel you have come away from it learning something and having something to practise at home. I am not sure how much they are at MKEC, does anyone know of any other good clinics in the bucks/oxon area, SJ or XC?

Ash the arab

Visit site
Moulton College hold clinics through the winter.
Mia Korenika for s/j - i've always really enjoyed these. and Sabrina Jones for flat - i haven'e attended any of hers but have heard great reports! I intend to do the next one.
Whilst i wouldn't recommend travelling to the college for any of their 'competions', the new indoor school is amazing and worth coming over for a clinic!!

Skhosu

Visit site
I went to a clinc today with patrick someone (bad with names!) He was v. good and was 25/head for 45mins with 3 in the group. Very useful